Business Office Services
Our warm and friendly Business Office staff are always happy to welcome residents into their new Home, and to help them feel safe and comfortable. They provide the following administrative services to Residents and Families:
Moving In / Admission Package is given to every new residents that contains the following information:
- Resident Rights & Responsibilities Booklet
- Telephone Directory
- Resident Charge Account Application for Pharmacy Services
- Pre-authorized Debit Plan Agreement set up
- Nail Kit Agreement
- Belles & Beaus Beauty Salon price list
- My Story Booklet – this booklet, completed by the Resident and/or Family, is used to collect details about the Resident to help their Care Team meet their needs. Details include where they grew up; hobbies; major life events; family members; what makes them happy; pet peeves.
Other services include:
- Set up of Telephone and Cable TV (see Environmental Services for more details)
- Set up of Resident Personal Trust Accounts and tracking of expenditures (see Moving In Side bar menu for more details on Financial Arrangements)
All important papers and legal documents are to be kept by the Resident or Family. The Home does not accept responsibility for important papers. Copies of legal documents relating to Power of Attorney, medical consents, and funeral arrangements should be left with the Business Office to put in the Resident’s permanent file.