Mission Vision Values
Windsor Elms Village offers a holistic environment that promotes independence, compassion, dignity and respect.
Windsor Elms Village is a community, leading in:
- meeting the needs of our residents;
- performing to the highest standards; and
- offering innovative services and facilities;
- advocating for those requiring continuing care in Nova Scotia.
Windsor Elms Village is the best place to live, work and visit.
We are committed to maintaining high standards of care and service by continually exceeding resident and family expectations.
- Through continued education and development of Employees, Volunteers and the Board of Directors
- Through continuous quality improvement initiatives reflecting innovation, creativity and risk taking
- Through excellence in practice
- Through wellness programming
We are accountable for our actions, celebrate our successes and learn from our mistakes
- Our lines of communication, at all levels, are open.
- We are transparent in our reporting, operations, and financial matters.
- We maintain environmental stewardship.
We respect the dignity of all individuals.
- Our interactions with others reflect a caring and compassionate approach.
- We value residents’ freedom of choice, and involve them in decision-making regarding their care.
- We strive to create a warm, friendly, home-like environment for everyone at Windsor Elms.
We are committed, trustworthy, honest and reliable.
- We practice ethical and professional standards.
We value community partnerships. As a team, we utilize a collaborative approach at all levels (board, staff, residents, families, volunteers), while fostering meaningful relationships with our community.
We believe we can achieve our goals and enhance the quality of life for residents by recognizing the value of team work. Everyone plays a part in our success.